Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bohol with the Tarsiers


Tarsier pud daw ko. hehe! mas gwapa daw ko gamay sa tarsier oi..kamo ba.. :-)

Bitaw, Bohol is a wonderful place. I have cruised (charing!) the Loboc River and truly the site is exhilarating! Grabe pagka-nindot. I wished I was with my family that time.

I stayed in Bohol Plaza with my officemates and my bosses. One will see the view of Bohol from the top. Went trekking in the Chocolate Hills and other destinations. Whew! I really had fun.

The Dumaluan beach that time is not so tempting as the strong waves looked so scary but we managed to have fun using a guitar and sharing of some funny ring tones.

I wish I will be able to go back to Bohol with my family enjoying the beach and having fun in trekking.

No comments:

INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Breakingnews Infotech RSS Feed

Showbizandstyle Sim RSS Feed