Friday, June 29, 2007

Overwhelmed with Google's New Offerings

About a year ago, I have been exploring on content management applications. It has somehow helped us but the project was not sustained not only because of the difficulty of maintaining the site but also it can no longer address our unceasing demands due to our unstoppable growth.

Yesterday, I had the time on exploring Google calendar for our company ( www.citihardware.com ) using our account in Google apps. I was surprised that Google calendar has already a lot of features that would address our need. The need to collaborate especially on our schedules. After a few clicks on Google calendar, I told myself, "Starting today, I can no longer live without the internet".

I shared my discoveries on my adventure with Google Apps to my colleagues in IT and they're also very excited to explore on Google's new offerings. I will also be sharing to the rest of the management team of Citihardware on our upcoming regular meeting.

I am sure, they will also be overwhelmed with what Google can offer to the business.

No comments:

INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Breakingnews Infotech RSS Feed

Showbizandstyle Sim RSS Feed