Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hongkong Ocean Park Adventure

On our back is the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant in Hongkong. It was in Hongkong where I first saw a double decker bus. I didn't ride the bus during my visit because I was afraid I might not know how to give my fare. Because in Hongkong, you just drop your fare in a box or something. So what we did is walk from the Night Market to the hotel about 3 kilometers away. I felt like a kid because of my ignorance. Haha. By the way, I was with Allan Lugo, Judence Pavillar and Rebecca Mahinay that time.

This was also my first time to travel out of the Philippines. Did not even care what to wear. Hehe. I went to Hongkong with ordinary clothing on. I looked like going to Bangkerohan market even. That's why I had an excuse in going shopping so I will have something nice to wear. Hehe. My first time to shop to top brand stores like FILA, Bossini, Giordano, Hanes among others.

I enjoyed not just shopping but of course the rides in Ocean Park. My first time to ride a cable car, got thrilled in Abyss, roller coaster (where i felt like my neck was broken). Hehe. Thanks to my companions who have guts in these rides.

A lot of first times in this country.

2 comments:

becca's thoughts said...

Hello, Bam. So surprised to see your blog! It brings back memories and (mis)adventures! hehehe

Evamay Dela Rosa said...

Hello Ate Bec,

How are you? I'ts been a while now that I haven't visited this blog. Got so busy with my studies. Hehehe. Yah, lingaw atong HongKong..the "misadventures"

Regards

INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Breakingnews Infotech RSS Feed

Showbizandstyle Sim RSS Feed