Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sumptuous dinner at Hola España


bakalaw soup and some of the great foods we had

Last night, we had a sumptuous dinner at Hola España. It is a restaurant along Lanang, Davao City. It was the first time that I was able to revisit that beautiful place in Lanang after the construction days. There are other restaurants there of course but my boss chose Hola España which is a great place. I saw lots of different kinds of imported cheese, ham and wine. I would admit, most of which I saw the first time.

Had great companions but the food was even great. I had fun eating the paella negra. So delicious. So interesting. There was also an orange soup. If I remember it right, the name is bakalaw soup, a mixture of cream, dried fish and cheese among others. Yummy. Also tasted the different imported hams thinly sliced and served with cheese. Chicken with a very distinctive garlic sauce and some very nutritious vegetable salad. Some of the foods we ate was named by my boss but I couldn't remember them all. You may guess it in the picture that I have embedded.

Thanks to my boss and the company that I have worked with for bringing me to that one of a kind restaurant in Davao. Thanks to Hola España also for the warm reception.

All wines at the back.

No comments:

INQUIRER.net Breaking News

Breakingnews Infotech RSS Feed

Showbizandstyle Sim RSS Feed